Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Greatest is LOVE

I recently found the same sentence on different verses. So, does it mean that God keeps on repeating the sentence again and again?

See this:

" No one, when he has lit a lamp, puts it in a secret place or under a basket, but on a lampstand, that those who come in may see the light" - Luke 11:33

"Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to those who are in the house" - Matthew 5:15

If you read the respective chapters, you will read different elaboration from the similar verse :)

Well, everytime I opened my Bible, I always encountered the chapter which entitled marriage and divorce. I mean, why do I need to read them? I'm not even considered as an adult :P


Encouragement why people need to live based on the word of God :)
"More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!" - Luke 11:28


And I live in 1 Corinthians 13 :) and other verses as well! I love Matthew, Luke, and John :)))


amour and bisous,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment