Hey, dear friend out there :)
We're miles away, but no distance can separate friendship and love, right?
Thank you for your compliment(s) :D
Actually, I can't see the silver lining inside the darkest clouds, truthfully.
I'm just living in faith, hope, and love.
Living fruitfully. Love whole-heartedly. Hope positively.
Because we only live for once, not more, not less.
Nothing special about me, actually.
I myself can't solve problems without His grace and strength :)
Let your soul weep, and laughter will surely come after it :)
No. I used to be disappointed of my decision to enroll in this poly.
But God appoints me into this place, as a blessing :)
Past good memories are hard to be gotten rid.
Don't let them haunt and affect your future.
We live for future, not past times.
P.S.:
And above all those condemnation which proceeds from my mom's mouth,
I only need to cast them out in His name.
I live in faith, and there is no mistake in Him.
You want to point out my mistakes which I did for His sake?
Go ahead.
Psalm 59:6
At evening they return,
They growl like a dog
And go all around the city
[7]
Indeed, they belch with their mouth;
swords are in their lips
[16]
But I will sing of Your power;
Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning;
For You have been my defense
And refuge in the day of my trouble.
[17]
To You, O my Strength, I will sing praises;
For God is my defense,
My God of mercy
I don't opt to hate although this heart is torn by your condemnation.
I don't opt to escape although you're ashame of me.
I don't opt to live by your commands, because His command must be heeded
I don't opt to hate those people although they have sinned against us
But love those who sinned against us
And bless those who cursed us
Life only happens once,
so do what we can
for we will always
reap what we sow
amour and bisous,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment