Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sick

Hello lovely guys and shella! :D

Finally, Thursday has crawled to Friday. Time to feed my mind with His words in CG meeting! YEAY :D


Actually, I'm not gonna a lengthy post today; I'm just wanna type in my diary-of-the-day. Immunology journal is waiting for me; Business profiling is waiting for me; Exams are coming soon, and outing for 24 hours in this weekend! So, it means that I've spent my precious time for this blog post :P


First of all, I didn't really understand what is happening today. I slept at 1am last night, and I automatically woke up at 6am in the morning. Next, I cooked my breakfast (which is quite weird for a normal Irene to do such mommy-activity at home) Then, I went to school. During the class, I didn't feel well suddenly. In the afternoon, I felt like fainting while I was standing in my presentation. So, I prayed during the rest of the day. I went to give tuition to my students with worse headache and cramp muscles. Seriously, I felt like my feet were going to break down while walking. Huh.

I think I won't be moonlight-ing today. I didn't take any medication until it gets worse, okay? :)

(D-7) Sakit tanpa alasan jelas dan tepar

If it's not by You, Lord, I think that I won't be able to attend class tomorrow. You have made it good before I feel sick. Tomorrow is e-learning at home! No need to walk to school with cramp feet and heavy head. Thank you my Lord! You are my saviour.



People, take care of your health!


Undergoing healing is more painful
than
living your healthy living :) 



Je T'aime!


amour and bisous,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment