H.O.P.E. - Have Only Positive Expectation
H.O.P.E. - Holding On Prayer Everyday -
taking a step closer to your goal.
1. Visualize the moments that you want them to be, and they will happen.
Whatever yours have been taken, God will restore them back to you.
No hope - give up immediately. When we have hope, we see the ways out together with Him.
As long as there is hope, there is life to keep on fighting, living, and giving the best glory for God.
2. Believe- Psalm 27:13
God's miracles will come upon you while you're alive. Choose to trust in Him by reading His words. God never forgets His promises!
Err.. I don't know what to type in anymore. Those are some keywords in pastor's sermon. I think you guys need to watch it :) especially for those who have lost his/her faith or are in depression and fear. Put your hope in Jesus, and He will never fails you.
Although we fail, the cross prevails.
Forgiveness comes, You bring me back again
You've shown me life,
You've opened my eyes
So I give You my praise
Yeah I give You my all
You’ve shown me life
You’ve opened my eyes
To the truth that there’s no greater love
You Deserve- Hillsong
P.S.:
Thank you, Lord. I discover another new family who loves me for whoever I am. Thank you for granting me a little sister, Lord. She is smart and awesome. She is a student in Singapore Poly! Yeah, God's children are all smart and wise. God remembers me, and He blessed me like Abraham. Thank you. Merci.
love and bisous,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment