Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Clementi

Instead of enjoying mysef in my hot room which will end up with horrible sauna, I choose to enjoy my off-day in Clementi ♥




Oh well,
pardon me for my messy hair

Exam is coming in two-week time, but outing events booked me for the whole day in weekends. Saturday is booked from morning to night. Sunday is booked from early morning to late night.


Clementi  is my home sweet home.
Play around, good food, close to sisters' and brothers' houses, close to my cousin's hall in NUS, close to my CG's place, quite close to my house, and so many other advantages :P


A waitress has just told me that I am so untidy ==''
Okay, who can remain tidy with stacks of books, laptop, and stationery on 0.4 m x 0.4 m table?



I want to read Bible right now.
Last night, I was blessed with verses in Roman.

"Don't give evil people to devil although you know that they're evil"



Tomorrow's class is Immunology. Hoah!



amour and bisous,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment