Bonjour! I miss everything #sobsob
I miss my old time while I was in Junior High School.
1. I did very well and made great progress in every exam (this is still happening in my poly life).
2. I was very close to Holy Spirit (now, I even can practice the power of mind in my life and make impacts in others' lives with my prayer!).
3. I was pretty close to my friends and we often chatted and texted to each other (now is the era of msn and Facebook, but I rarely talked via communication device. I only visit them for fellowship and CG :)).
4. I used to lay on my bed and read biology text, jotting down some notes for instant revision and listening over my favourite songs (it's impossible to study now, because of my packed and hectic schedule 24/7. Worse, no time for sleeping and eating).
5. I used to worry of nothing and have proper diet like a model (seriously! I was so skinny last time :( )
6. I used to live super efficiently without any money loss to unimportant stuffs!
7. I loved my mom and dad. I miss Penang, my dad's hometown :(
8. My dad's mother came and visited us. She loved to stay with us. I miss her.
9. I miss being close to somebody else. I loathe to be gosipped with another guy, okay? Please. My guy doesn't belong to the same country with me, currently. But God will bring him close to me, one day for sure.
10. I miss being a princess, travelling in a car and stopped in front of my destination. No heat, no sweat, no mourning like 'ahh, so far to reach there!'. Everything is settled in a few minutes.
11. No Christian must complain about their current lives and miss those good things in the past, because God lives forever, not in past time.
12. I want to pamper my brain and mind with a short nap in the afternoon and skip lunch.
So here is the law to cooperate with myself:
Dear Irene, if you want to live peacefully. First of all, you must be able to cooperate with yourself.
Please avoid this evil food:
- white coloured food (noodle, white rice, bread, and ground potato)
- Coconut milk
- Greasy food (deep fried)
- Sambal ( this one has been avoided for such a long time)
- Sugar (for a long life sake like Abraham (!) whom lived for 100 years)
- Bubble tea
- Poultry meat (actually, I was a vegetarian)
- processed canned and packed food
I want to reform myself back, because every possibility lies within myself. Everything is possible with God and me.
P.S.:
Some people said like this to me 'pastor Prince, pastor Prince! I want to know where is his service'. So, I told her where to go, because I know that they were looking for NCC. Others were startled, looking at me how can I really understand the need of that person whom talked nonsense. Well, guys, pastor Prince has impacted my life, so much while I was broken down during weekdays. In weekends, CHC lifts me up. However, I love pastor Prince for his effort, keeping on publishing inspiring notes for those who are broken and down. Thank you.
I promise to bring you in CHC service and show you in front of my friends that you're the one who has started to impact my life. Although you're not belonged to CHC, you're still my spiritual brother whom I love. I want to dedicate something to you like what it used to be.
migrain and nausea :(
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment