I hope that you are well prepared for your SNMPTN tomorrow for those who are taking the exam :)
I'm here, feeling uh extremely-not-well. I'm so tired until I almost pass out. I was in class as a zombie, not Irene who is so motivated to learn anatomy. Believe me, if it's not by the grace of God that my team members had lifted me up, I would learn nothing for today. Furthermore, if it's not because of my Christian faci who looked extraordinary calm and handsome, I wouldn't pay attention to his lesson. Okay, feed my eyes with that handsome faci who is not single anymore, but I'm startled of his Christian belief, you know.
So, these days, my mind keeps on thinking about my friend who is currently a distance away from me- Bellevue. Hello peep, how have you been? Everytime I stared at my msn contacts, you were not online, Hope you're okay over there. I sent you a message via Facebook, but there is no reply. Are you alright there? I merely can pray for you from here. Prayer knows no distance, but faith.
Today, the journal was quite interesting, it was about mind over matter' which means that 'brain can do everything' in the lame terms. Haih! Truthfully, I can't 'explain the phenomenon scientifically, so I just type down everything that I could remember from the sermons that I heard in these few recent weeks. I typed down about faith, hope, and expectation. I'm sure that my facilitator will be tremendously blessed by the wisdom that I typed in my journal *amen amen amen* because I was startled and amazed while listening over the sermons. He is a Christian, and will he know that what I typed is basically everything from 1 Corinthians 13? HEHE.
Repeating old song to motivate myself
If you want the grace of God to happen in your life NOW, then do it NOW. No procrastinating!
No secret in success, only discipline and determination.
Oh yeah, faith, hope, and love also :)
Duhh, my head is spinning and my eyes are hazy.
Don't faint in microbiology lab please.
I don't want to be contaminated by E.coli. Please, Lord!
P.S.:
Life is uncertain,but live fruitfully.
amour and bisous,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment