Saturday, May 28, 2011

Crippled Toes

Bonjour, people! :)


I'm almost die today. The story was like this: I can't stand seeing my 'unemployed' Oxford killer heels in front of me everytime I sat and looked around my peaceful room. So, this evening, there was church service in Jurong West which is pretty far away from Republic Polytechnic. I had an idea to wear the seven-centimeter heels during the service to appear more confidently in front many people :P Moreover, my spiritual sister tells me that she will be wearing heels everytime during church service, so I just want to be her follower. However, truth speaks loud that fake face. While walking, I was like crippled young lady. As a result, I was walking and holding on my church friend's hand. We were looked like a sister holding her crippled younger sister, and I walked pretty slowly like a turtle ==



Epic conversation after service:

I came along with a guy beside me. He is my CG friend, younger than me.

Cousin-oh-cousin: eh, Irene...cowok loe?
Me: Huahahahhaha, gile..anak CG gue nih
Cousin-oh-cousin: Lah, kan bisa pacaran sama anak CG?
Me: Huahahaa, ga la..rese
Cousin-oh-cousin: #blushing


Ckckckck..insecurity kills, yea?


Tomorrow is going to be a hectic day :( Bonne nuit, people!


Much Loves,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment