The most diligent, gorgeous, helpful, famous, good-looking and perfect person in school is not everything.
Rather, make progress and live in faith.
Let Christ makes us perfect in His eyes.
I love my Anatomy facilitator's PM:
"only what is done for Christ will last"
I read in pastor's sermon that negative feelings and thought can destroy and destruct digestive organs. No wonder, I used to stay-and-leave hospital so frequently because I mourned of my chronic stomach ache. My digestive system isn't stable. I suffered from chronic gastric for almost everyday when I was in my accelerated class. Mental torment and piles of homework really freaked me out.
The last time I saw my calendar was at 29th April 2011. A few days later, I saw my calendar again. 10th May already? Oh well, time flies! The moment I try to survive hard in this land passes so fast. Sometimes, I realize how God has performed miracle to make me stay alive in this land despite of my family crisis.
See life in long term, you aren't only living until your death. You live forever. You will probably live with your earthy spouse in heaven. Do not commit adultery although your spouse has passed away.
Plan for your long-term living. Savour the long term pleasure, not short one.
P.S.:
Take Christ as our role model. He will not only inspires us but also helps us to become holy and righteous. No one is perfect.
Sometimes, I eat simple carbs to feel that I'm still alive. Complex carbs is awesome, but...
I still want to feel my soul inside myself.
love,
Irene,xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment