Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Message

Professional Profiling is due on 30th May. Yet, I haven't started any single word. I have blank idea. Journal is waiting. Quiz is waiting. Reference books are waiting. Expository essay is waiting. Meeting requests hit my email everyday. Exam is coming real soon. Coaching is going to start real soon. Tuition is as busy as bee. Body is tired, extremely hectic.


This is what I call a normal life. You walk to school every morning. You walk to catch bus after school. You travel and see the city from the window of the bus. You experience evening sun. You have your bath after you dumped your stuffs inside your room. You lay your back on bed for a sudden inspiration. You think in peace. You learn with love.


Visit library often, Irene. But, I sit in the library desk and I fall asleep surely. School must have Starbucks as my studying place!



I'm gifted and so you are.

Everyone is granted a heart to love.
To love what they're doing.
Love makes everything wonderful.


1 Corinthians 13: 7 (NKJV)
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.



1 Corinthians 13: 8 (NKJV)
Love never fails


Dear miles-away Jelek,

I write this only for you, because I know that you will read this. I never know that you will be like this today. I thought that you rejoiced your life over there. You never spilled out your sorrow in words, so I thought that everything went on as usual. Sometimes, this mind can drag my thought to you- how has he been? Yet, when I was thinking about your being, I always dreamt of you during the night. It was a short dream, you came and told me that you were okay with wide smile. After the night, I will simply believe my dream and move on. I believe that Holy spirit doesn't want me to worry too much. However, I'm glad that you can find me to tell your heart problem. Although you're definitely not a typical person who can confide in, you can say what bothers you to me. I appreciate it :)
 
Jelek, I'm sure that God always whisper to us who endure in problems. God whisper His message to us only if we have faith in Him. I have no doubt in you, since you praise Him highly and exercise evangelism in your life. Sometimes, God whisper in our hearts. Sometimes, God send His message via Bible. At the other time, God talk via pastor's sermon, and yet, God can whisper via someone's advise. I was shocked when I read your message, saying that you keep everything private, only you and Him. I wonder if you ever reminisce old times, when you told me your seemed-to-be-endless heart problem. In the end, it was solved, and story was written in your essay. Now, do you want to bury your bitterness only for you?
 
 
I know that people pray for an escape, for healing, for mercy and for many reasons. I do believe that revival always come. I do believe that miracles happen everyday. However, revival won't come upon a person who plants bitterness inside his heart. All you need is to let it go. Let your mind be cleansed. Let your heart love.
 
 
Jelek, remember your star in 1 Corinthians 13: 13
And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
 
You have faith.
You do hope.
Don't forget to love.
The greatest of them is love.
 
 
P.S.:
I'm so inspired of this verse, because you first let me know (via Facebook info).
 
 
My prayer is always with you, every single day.
Don't worry, so many people love you whole-heartedly :D
 
Have a fruitful life, because God love you.
 
 
 
 
amour and bisous,
 
 
Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment