Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bisous


Today's activities:

1. Chatted and talked nonsense with those people whom I love and haven't kept in touch for such a long time
2. Had my siesta @3pm for 3 hours
3. Ate too much, again!
4. Thinking about guys
5. Showering love like Sponge Bob
6. Reading the words of God
7. You Tube
8. Listening over relaxing song
9. Smile and laugh
10. Blogging
11. Grocery shopping
12. Thinking of May
13. Greet people on Easter Day
14. I will be eighteen in six-month time
15. Life as a seventeen is precious
16. Repent
17. Thinking of my senior and our precious moments
18. I miss Bellevue
19. No more caffeine, yeay!
20. Loving


That's what I am doing.
No Biology for brain's main course today ==''


Let's kick your day with passion, Irene ;)
I'm so busy and I even have no time for chatting nor sms-ing
Indeed, life in Poly is beautiful.


You think that certain people are annoying and disgusting,
because you haven't tried to
assimilate with them.



Because there are so many people who love you:
VIPera 7
Sutomo's alumni 2009/2010
Sanguinis family
Spiritual family
Cousin oh cousin
Guys
Girls
RP
Facilitators
Kids



bisous,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment