Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Faith and Love

I start my Professional Profiling with nothing but faith. I remember that pastor Phil Pringle said that he wrote and finished his book with faith. The whole journey was started and ended with faith. Now, his exy book was sold throughout the churches, and I'm drooling to read his book. See, faith is only the answer.



I don't specialise myself in making use of Microsoft word, so I literally need help from someone out there, OUCH!


Medical student writes business paper. That's me for real.

I slowly find my passion in writing business report. Discovering the management and marketing strategies is fun. Hope that one day I have my own family business :P Oh well, my advisor for my Professional Profiling is an orang India. Okay, I always joke about orang India, and now, I have to email and meet him whenever I'm lost in my PP journey. Starting to have faith while working with an orang India, HEHEHE.


God grant so many people to inspire my life.


P.S.:

What a weird dream! I dreamt that I suffered from cancer. I was laying on a bed in emergency room; my cousin-oh-cousin was beside me. I was looked so pale. When my back ached so badly, I grimaced in pain, shouting with all my energy left until my tears dropped. My cousin-oh-cousin was sad, and he called 901 for help (this was the weird part, why 901???) No one answered his call, so he could just stare at me. I told him that if I died, he must __________ (I forget my message). Then, everything was dark as if I had died in my dream. I woke up from my dream; I'm still alive. My shoulder was extraordinarily painful like I wanted to cry. However, I went back to sleep. I was so tired of thinking my assignments.


All you need is just faith, no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment