Special Indonesia service was the most Indonesia service that I ever had :D
The preacher was absolutely good and eloquent! You know, I shed my tears over the mass prayer, and I felt like being saved for once more! Yeayy :D
Today was the last weekend before my departure to Medan, and it was an awesome day filled with gorgeous people and OH-MY-LORD tucker :P
After the service, as usual, we, W484 go to have lunch together. However, sadly, some of them couldn't join us due to their personal appointment with their friends. Right after having spicy lunch together, I went to watch horror movie, and do you know who is the provocator? Yes, our cell group leader and the preacher of the day as well :P
After the not-that-scary-Thailand-horror-movie session, I continue myself to Suntec City will my cousin-oh-cousin and his friends. Oh my Lord, I miss his friends, and even I jumped and hugged her excitedly. Oh yeah, I don't know why I rejoice in screaming. Like crazy sia =='' So yeah, I will miss my cousin-oh-cousin, especially his bright smile which often successfully causes me to smile also. HAHAHA. His smile is contagious :P
Badan gue rontok bneran siaaa, capek banget lari2 dari pagi sampe malem!
Suntec City is heavenly wide and spacious. During night, my cousin-oh-cousin gave an idea to munch on Old Chang Kee. I agreed. So, we travelled through towers, merely to find the minute Old Chang Kee stall. Finally, we found it after fooling around the same tower for twice. My feet were ache, but from the experience, I know my cousin-oh-cousin better :) In addition, we played like kids inside Carrefour. HAHAHA. Thank you, cousin-oh-cousin :D I love you. Always have fun and quality time together, okay? :)
Rejoice in pain, because you are growing under pressure :)
I don't go there, because I truly know that I don't deserve such earthy holiday. At the other hand, God use this opportunity to draw me closer to Him.
P.S.:
I don't give an obvious damn to you, young bitches. You guys are young, skinny and selfish. I never thought that you will stalk me quietly. Okay, I shall do something in response- block and report your accounts. HEHEHE. Life is precious, because I leave everything to God.
I dreamt of someone whom I (currently) dislike. I think that what people say is true, when you start to dislike and to feel irritated, you will think of him/her more often than others. So, I've just woken up from my dream. I was walking in NTU garden or whatever the place is, and suddenly some girls came to approach me. They brought me tulip and orchid. They were in lilac, my favourite color. Then, the person jumped over from bushes and landed right in front of me, in the middle of those girls. There was a bouquet of roses held by his ten fingers. However, the roses were in dark purple.I was puzzled, and...
"Why roses are in dark purple? I thought roses are red? Or even in vermillion!", I spoke to myself
He smiled.
Suddenly, the roses alter their color into vermillion, the color that I was hoping for.
"Here, for you", he and the girls handed them to me happily
Before I thank them, I've woken up from my slumber.
When you're focus in what you're doing, and when you truly follow God's way, you will be often succeed in your life ♥
We must prioritize God at first, but we must love our family too. Suddenly, I realize how crucial the feeling of being loved is. I'm willing to share my love to others, but I literally hate it when people demand for more and more until I can't fulfill their demand.
Rhapsody before departure,
Irene, ♥ - xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment