Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Eager

Bonjour, readers! :D

Tomorrow will be the last day that I will stay in Singapore. I will be going back to Medan at 10th March, taking 7am (Singapore timezone) flight. Oh yea, I initially thought that today has been 9th March. Thank God that I check calendar and realize that today is 8th March. Walaowehhh! Luckily, I haven't booked any taxi for tonight. It's freaking stupid to stay in Changi for 24 hours before departure ==''


Before I depart to Medan, these are the wishlist of food that I MUST EAT:

1. Waffle

Too bad!
I never want to have it while I was at Jurong Point

2. Soya bean cake

Cake + Soya Bean Milk = please?


3. Red bean porridge

Everyday, by the time I reached food court at Woodlands,
the stall had been closed!
W-H-Y?


4. Dry ban mian ala my school canteen

5. Floss bread - Bread Talk



MUST EAT SIAAAAAA! I have craved for them for a week, but I never fulfill my wish, because I stuffed myself with Ayam Penyet and Ayam Ojolali till my stomach rejoice in chilli. Okay, let's promise that I won't eat chilli and chicken with an imbalance proportion of 2:1.



Wish list in Medan:
 
Red Mango ♥


P.S.:

When I started to tell my gratitude more frequently, I start to experience wonderful memory. Now, I'm excited to fly back to Medan. Even my mom called me more frequently than she used to. I want to support my siblings, especially my younger sister. I want to alter their mind, so that they understand what young life is. They deserve to have it.



I stumbled myself upon Jelek's music file which he gave me in 2010. Praising and worshiping God's songs :D Thanks! I can sing charimatic songs at church because of you.
God bless you abundantly!
See you real soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment