Saturday, March 5, 2011

Inferno

Holla!


I've just had my super amazing dinner at CCK with my CG friends! :D




Thank you, CCK-ers!




I dreamt I was being tortured in hell. My flesh was being hung with hook, and the butcher was going to burn me. ARGGHH. What a painful dream ==''


Whenever I was afraid of my nightmare, hugging something onto me will give me sense of safety no matter how scary and painful my nightmare is. However,sometimes I always refuse to give myself the sense of calm when I was facing such mentally torturing dream. I urged myself to fight such imaginative fear with my own strength. Yet, the results vary. Most of the time, I ended up with unconscious tears while sleeping. Sometimes, I screamed in my dream; I prayed to God, I really did. I couldn't wake up before the torturing dream is over. I won't wake up before the triumph belongs to me. By the time I woke up from murdering nightmare, I will be exhausted. My brain power was used up, none is left for me to think nor to recall what has happened, but I remember that I was experiencing nightmare the night before sunrise.



Confession of nightmare,

Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment