Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Somebody Different

Hey, people can alter their mind fast, from adore to hate.



Only if you can do the right thing, everything will be alright.

However, you have been late...

Looking for a mate is not only for your own sake, and if you just want her to accompany you, you're making an unforgivable mistake.


It's because a girl is born to be talented, not to be your lady escort.


Say good-bye, okay? Wave your hand, and see-you when I see you.


P.S.:
If you want a lady escort, you can look for thousands of them in my polytechnic. Definitely, not me. NOT me. However, if you need a lady escort so badly, I can suggest you. They come in various kinds, from A to Z. From Indonesian to Singaporean. Anything. Whatever. I was born to bring happiness and to live fruitfully. If you think that a young girl can be dated easily, you're another big bastard. If you think that a young girl doesn't use brands, you're bias. If you think that I like you, yes, I was. Now, I discover how disgusting the feeling of love is. Simple, love blinds people. Now, move apart before I get hurt and irritated even more. Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment