Monday, February 28, 2011

Run and Fly to Reach Rainbow ♥

Bonjour, readers!


Today is a good day! It's holiday :D At the same time, it's the first day of bridging course for freshmen :D
Let's pray for those freshmen :) Hope they enjoy their first day in Republic Polytechnic until their graduation day! amen




Oh yeah, I've just stalked through something else. HAHAHA. Okay, just forget it :) What is meant to be us, it will come to us by itself. Hello, koko :) Good luck for your FYDP!




These days, I realize the reason why I love CHC. Let me tell you guys, my childhood was incredibly happy and perfect! My daddy loved me so much, and my mom taught me to do so many things. I learnt to hold four-month baby since I was in Primary 2. Alright, I've been so good to hold a baby :) Furthermore, I know how to brew baby's milk and everything (baby's stuffs) from A to Z. I used to take care of my little sister when I was in Primary school. My mom had tough problem since my little sister was born.


However, I hope you not to expect me to hold your else baby now. Why? Because I'm too sassy to be true. Even I injured myself while working for no specific cause. OMG. So, yeah, don't get your baby close to me, or else it's your consequences when something happened because of my carelessness. HAHAHAHA. Sounds scary :P


Back to topic (BTT), thanks God that I was granted with perfect childhood. My parents loved me very much. I had mom whom tied my hair and combed my straight bang. I had my dad whom always brought me to eat something delicious out there after my tuitions. In addition, dad had bought us a great mansion in Malibu. Oh, praise the Lord! My childhood since I was born until I had reached eight years old was incredibly awesome. As a result, you can meet and know a passionate Irene Tan today! :D




However, as time flies, of course, I have reached my teenage age. Since then, my family started to have problems. A few by a few, finally the problems bomb out. It ruins the pillar of family. It cracks the relationship among us. It sucks out banknotes from bank-account. It steals harmony among us. It robbed our rights to live happily. It takes away the religious mind from my parents' head. It burns motivation into ash. In contrast, it replaces harmony with envy. It replaces the gap among the family members with unstoppable rage. It replaces the family pillar with some annoying and cunning relatives. It replace religious mind with strong faith and belief in prophecy. It replaces motivation with discouragement. Overall, it replaces God's mind into evil's heart. Evil's temptation is the main cause, I think.




So, my life at home was filled with discouragement. Filthy words, I definitely hate them. Move on, I lose my self esteem and self confidence when I was in Medan. Right after I arrived in City Harvest Church, I find everything. Pastors's sermon has altered my mind. God has transformed me into somebody else. God uses me to serve Him. Yeah, I've been Abraham's offspring spiritually, and I'm grateful. Thank you, pastors, especially Pastor Kong and Pastor Aries. I laughed at your joke, and I cried at your sermon. You're too noble to be described here. Let others go to City Harvest Church and let them know how meaningful your sermon is.




Anw, time for nap! Too tired to be true ==''


Anyway, I'm gonna spam your update-blog windows :P I'm sorry, but I love typing blog when I have inspiration.


P.S.:


Everyone grows old. Socially, it is, because your age is increasing. Scientifically, it is, because telomere gets shorten. However, not everyone can stay young.  The definition of 'young' can be interpreted in various ways. 'young' as in appearance means to be good-looking. Such youth can be achieved from plastic surgery and collagen supplements. 'young' as in spiritually young means to live in zest. However, spiritual youth cannot be bought with anything else, but you can own it. By faith in God, you will enjoy your life like a brand new teenager. And, readers, if you think that you're young, live positively to the fullest! Do everything that you can. Cease procrastinating! :D Have passion and energy in your activities :D Lastly, don't stop loving God and people around you ♥


Love every creature in this earth.
Love purely like Jesus.
Learn to love people although___________ - Albert Liong


This post is written based on my inspiration which came from an undergraduate student whom is currently struggling with his FYDP. I'm so amazed that I still can see his wide smile. In contrast, he doesn't show any sign of stress. Hey, koko, your perseverance deserves to be honoured. Even, your face is attached to my blog's profile picture. Don't cease to be my rainbow. I want to follow you. Your undying burning motivation and passion is an elixir.
 
with sleepy and restless body,




Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment