Bienvenue, March :)
Oh well, can you please cease striking the innocent Irene with sweet tooth? She has been eating a lot of sugary food today. In addition, she wants waffle so badly. ARGHHH! When will the waffle stall be opened? :'(
In March, let's start making a commitment to live healthily and to have stronger faith in God :D
Oh well, my sunburn has born zebra Irene with dark and bright spot on my shoulder! *BIG APPLAUS*
Dear shopaholic,
Roberto Cavalli has released his Fashion Collection for Fall and Winter 2011/2012! They are awesomeeeeee to the max! *faint*
P.S.:
Dear junior,
You may think that you own nothing special. However, for this short period of time, I can see a noble lesson to be learnt from you. Sometimes, I think that I'm not my mom's offspring. Sometimes, I want to go through DNA testing by myself. However, after knowing your true story, my heart is stirred. I want to have lovely relationship with my family. Not relationship in rage.
Hello lovely juniors,
All of you are elder than me. Yes, it's awesome to meet a younger senior, right? HAHAHHAA!! Anw, although almost all of you are not-that-excellent compared to the former-accelerated-class student, I can see bright sparks from all of you. Thank you ♥ Keep on bringing laughters into my days with your silly jokes and being a gentleman to each other ♥ I love you. God bless your study, amen.
P.S.:
Holiday is awesomeeeeeeeee, yeayyyyy! Let's exercise the habit of sleeping more than normal people do! LOL
with inspiration,
Irene, xxx


No comments:
Post a Comment