" Remember to take a rest while God is working for you "
A good quote to be remembered when you've done tonnes of stuffs, but yet there is no answer approaching or yield to be harvested.
Well, I can't imagine His power that I need to praise Jesus. I thought there would be no hope, but I kept on working to solve it. Somehow, I was exhausted, thinking, asking via msn, and hoping at the same time. Indeed, mental working spends so much energy, instead of physical work. As a result, I was fallen asleep while I intended to lay my head on my fluffy pillow for a few minutes. I can't deny that I have such habit of taking a nap, but just now I took my nap on 8pm. Does it still be call as a 'nap' ?
Anw, a gentle reminder for myself that I need to transform myself to be better. Well, the most important is: mental ability. I just hope to be able to manage my time and to work more efficiently. 2010 had been hell for me, and I want to delete every single memory about 2010. However, it's not as easy as ABC when you want to brainwash your brain. Sigh. I will take it as lessons to guide me ;)
2011 is another novel decade. Year of multiplication and promotion. The best year that seventeen-year-old Irene ever experiences. The year when Irene will make significant good progress to transform herself. The year when Irene has really known God. The year when Irene take a step to have stronger faith by day. The year when Irene is able to say 'FEAR NOT!'. The year when Irene has started to read verses in Bible.
Anw, I'm amazed of verses in Psalm 37 :D
Psalm 37:1
Do not fret because of those who are evil or be envious of those who do wrong
Psalm 37:7
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.
- Remember to stay in patience ;D
Psalm 37:8
Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret - it leads only to evil.
- Nah, this verse is the most crucial one! Simply need practice to be as patient as David Pangeran :P
Psalm 37: 14-15
The wicked draw the sword and bend the bow to bring down the poor and needy, to slay those whose ways are upright. (15) But their swords will pierce their own hearts, and their bows will be broken.
- Philosophical verses! Totally like it!
2.35am, really need to go to slumber :) Take care of your organs, fellas! Staying up until the next early morning will destroy your vital organs slowly. Going ahead to ZZZZZZZ. Au revoir!
with ♥,
Irene
No comments:
Post a Comment