Sunny day with cheerful sunshine? Singapore has it!
Without faith, you cannot please God, but at the other hand, you please evils with your talents.
Sounds simple, right? However, it's not as easy as turning over your palm when it goes to its practice. Well, I've just realized many silly mistakes that I had made. Evil had successfully dragged me through its way, and finally, God whispered to me which way I belonged to. Eventually, I'm moving out from evil's trap, and I step on the way towards God. God really exists!
Last night, a random idea striked me, reminding me to jot down the notes that I made while Pastor Niko Njotorahardjo preached. I typed short summary inside my cellphone, and I need to pass it to my book. Well, readers, I always jot down every keyword and crucial note into my book while I was worshiping. So, it can be said that I'm attending lecture every weekend :P
There are numerous stuffs that Pastor Niko gave, but I think that this one is the most important:
"Apa yang kita harapkan akan terjadi bila:
1. Mendengar suara Tuhan - kita perlu mendengar suara Tuhan lebih jernih lagi dengan lebih banyak berdoa kepada-Nya
2. Percaya akan mukzizat - have faith in Him that He has wonderful power to solve any problems
3. Bertobat - get out from evil's way and face towards His way "
Once in a lifetime, I had never listen to God's whisper. I believe that there is such an amazing thing like God's whisper, because my parents used to have it while they were sleeping. Then, they always talked whatever their dreams were about. Furthermore, what they were dreaming came true. Praise the Lord!
Thanks God for whispering to me. Although I don't know what Your message is, my spirit and soul can understand your message. Although I didn't see you in my dream, my spirit and soul trusts you. Although I cannot praise you verbally, my internal soul praises every minute miracle that You made it happened. It cannot be denied that this world is totally wonderful with You.
Back to topic. I don't know how people can recognize me. Recently, I received some friend requests from students in Sutomo 1. Frankly, I don't approve strangers although I know whom they are. I merely approve those whom are my friends. As a result, I sent inbox messages to them, asking for short introduction. One of them replied me with such a weird message:
"Hello, I know you because of your intel" he replied me
"Sorry for the wrong term that you used. I'm not smart nor intelligent. From who do you know me?"
I was not popular in my school. I was merely an accelerated class student. Thats it!
" From someone else"
...........( after a long courtesy)...
Friend request is rejected.
I loathe those people whom always deny my questions =="
Sorry, people! I'm not being rude, but asking for short intro is not a taboo for Indonesian.
In this CNY, I often listen to CNY songs, and I miss my daddy whom always play those songs inside his car. Keeping on listening those songs, I become dejavu. His face expressions filled my mind. I only can greet him deep inside my heart in this CNY.
Last year, my grandma (daddy's mom) visited my house, and she gave us a great amount of money (angpaos). Then, we also phoned daddy, merely greeting him 'Happy CNY, dad!'. I can vividly remember that my siblings were terrified when they were asked to greet daddy. Well, we almost never kept in touch with daddy for such a long time. At the moment, I was the first one who greeted him, and he replied me with happy tone. Then, I rushed to bathroom, not because I wanted to get rid of waste, but I (almost) cried for longing. I thought that he would never be able to reply his children with such a happy tone. Thanks God that You always bless him with pink health.
This year, grandma (daddy's mom) didn't arrive in Medan. Oh my Lord, I really miss her! I didn't greet daddy also, because I didn't know his contact number (how pathetic I am!) However, I'm grateful that I can talk to my grandparents (mom's), and they were so excited that I called them.
Remembering dad and reminiscing those bitter-sweet moments is not a heart-breaking condition. Nonetheless, it brings me strength. With such a powerful strength, I wake up from my blindness. I talked to my mom. My eyes are opened; I can clearly distinguish between evil behind the scene and hopeless angels. Truth to be told, those perfect angels might be the evils.
Colossians 3: 6-8
Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. 7 You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. 8 But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.
I hate listening to filthy language from your lips, cobbers! Feels like screwing you up.
P.S.: Thanks to my senior for being one of them who supports me whole-heartedly
P.S.: Once in a while, I want to slay those evils, but God will do it for me
with gratitude,
Irene, xoxo ♥
with gratitude,
Irene, xoxo ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment