Happy Chinese New Year! Such a big celebration at relatives' home, uh?
Now, I'm on the same boat with those whom are not staying at their hometowns when it's a big day. Today is Chinese New Year, and it's supposed to be the day when I greet everyone. However, school and flight ticket are cruel enough to cause me staying at home. Sigh. Furthermore, trip to Bali on March has been even more cruel, as it has minimized my days in Medan. Like seriously, God :'(
Now, I've discovered how one feels when he/she doesn't take part on the big day, while others are having fun on the big day. Well, I don't know how many years more am I going to live in this Singapore land, but I can't resist such UGHH feeling when imagining Chinese New Year celebration. The first day is the day when we gather in Grandpa's house with his colleagues. Okay, I want to stop imagining such crowded home with food and cake. Now, I'm alone in Singapore with my home-cook food. Thanks God for reminding me to buy raw food be to cooked during this holiday. Argh! Seriously, I'm craving for pineapple cake SO BADLY!
However, let's see good points of being alone during CNY feast:
- No fattening food --> no worries
- (temporary) no angpao --> no fluctuating expense in this short period of time
- no gathering --> eat one serving for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Still, I can't cheer up myself. Such lonely feeling is unbearable. Alone inside a room with nothing ==''
Even worse, no one is there to chat with you. My passion to study fades away. OMG
P.S.: God, I know there will be a good time
P.S.: Listen to God's command. Listen to your heart, and don't doubt about it. JUST DO IT!
with ♥,
Irene
No comments:
Post a Comment