Monday, February 28, 2011

See Him ♥

Dear cousin-oh-cousin,

You had performed your very best tonight, and I love you so much ♥. It was a great show :D Furthermore, you took part as the dancer (Saman dance) and the ticketing crew :) So, it means that you've worked really hard these times for Pahlawan the Musical 2011. As a result, I love you even more than yesterday. I realize that it's inevitably that you had made me annoyed by inside. However, seeing your great effort has caused me to totally altered my heart. To be honest, you are getting yourself to be a more humorous person. I clearly remember the moment when I asked a photograph only with you, like a couple. Then, koko Edward came to join us, and....

' Ehh, ganggu banget sih!', I screamed
' Iya ini, kan lagi mau berdua ♥', you supported my statement
I laughed out loud, giving my best smile to the camera.


Hey, I vividly remember that I laughed non stop after seeing your make-up. Thick pinky blush on cheeks and thick eyeliner was a wreck (in my opinion). HAHHAHAHAHAA. The first time I saw it, I was shocked. I laughed out loud without stopping. As a result, you covered your face in shyness. Anw, I want to give you an appreciation after the show but I have no idea. Sigh, what an I-don't-care cousin I am, no? HEHEHE.



So, here comes this post, dedicated lovely to you. Of course, you won't read this post, because I had written about your bad at the previous posts. HAHAHHAA. I'm sorry :P



Cousin-oh-cousin, don't cease to have stronger faith in God. Keep accompanying me at Indonesia service, okay? I know that you love God so much that you have sacrificed almost everything only for Him. I shall do such a big thing, too!


P.S.:

We might not be together, I know. However, I've been super glad that God has combined us into this church. Thank you for really ensuring me that I will land on City Harvest Church, meanwhile you were in Medan. Well, I've known so many inspiring people after joining this church. I have my life, with others and you, of course. At past, I regretted why God let us to know each other. Now, I discover it WHY. The reason WHY we had crush on each other. Simple. God wants me to follow you, so that I will be saved. Thank you, cousin-oh-cousin. Can I give you a warm hug for your great effort? I love you ♥


The happiest place in the earth is the kingdom of God. The place where holy spirits fill in the place. The place where you learn to speak in tongue. The place where you let your heart to be touched and to be moved. The place where you shout like an angel whom saw Jesus awoke from death. The place where you worship and praise God through songs. The place where holy spirits are bind into your soul, and they take your anxiety away. A place of hope. A place of courage. A place of positive mindset. A place where you jump over the charismatic songs. A place where you raise your hand(s) whenever you meet the statements of 'Jesus' at the song's line. Lastly, a place where a brand new Irene is formed - a spiritual, mindful, and positive-minded Irene. She is not simply learning to walk and to study; she is learning to strengthen her spiritual DNA.



Kaulah Tuhan, Allah perkasa
Yesus kau Tuhan, Allah perkasa
- Allah Perkasa - True Worshippers


"What bind on earth will be bound on heaven. What we lose on earth will be lose in heaven, and in Jesus name, I bind you to____________________"

What a powerful statement :) Shall try it on my CG friends? HAHAHAHA





with dedicated sweetness,


Irene, ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment