Monday, February 7, 2011

Rêverie

Bojour readers ! :D
Seems like almost every single day that I posted something new, am I? HEHE

Anw, I promise that this is going to be a brief and short post, because I'm ready to mug for my exam :D
Can't easily let those kia-su-ers to mug whilst I'm surfing internet for hours like nobody's business :P

I've just read a Facebook post from my school (Republic Polytechnic), sharing some tips to mug successfully without being haunted by boredom and depression.

Three tips:
- Take a short refreshing nap for 10-20 minutes
*Nah! First one has already against my daily nap. Honestly, I've just woken up after taking three-hour nap. I get vertigo if I don't take my nap.

- Have a sip of refreshing drink to replenish your energy
* In my opinion, studying is studying, drinking is another business :P

- Take a walk for a while after studying for hours
* I prefer to sleeping to walking

I've just woken up from a funny yet lovely dream. Can't believe that I dreamt about my cousin-oh-cousin, and CHC's brothers. Ahh, I was crying in my dream, because of random bad mood. However, the dream has successfully transformed my mind to be energetic. It has been a long time that I never dream such a happy story dream. Thanks God :)


Gonna mug for my coming exams! Au revoir a lovelies, ♥ ! :D



P.S.: Stir fried brocolli and thousands types of vegetable for my meals :) Miss past time! 6 servings of vegetables everyday - healthy? ERRR...



with ♥,

Irene, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment