Hello, readers! :D
I'm kinda glad that I'm willing to do everything which is different from 2010. Being a student helper is a novel thing for me yet it will be an activity to fill my April holiday in Singapore :)
Anw, I'm going to move to my new peaceful house on March :D Thanks God for bringing me into that house, they praise You too! I'm glad that I belong to an awesome Christian family with bright and comfortable room to be stayed! Praise the Lord!
2011 is year of promotion and multiplication!
Gonna see you soon, buddies! :D
Au revoir....
P.S.: Backstab me and keep on doing such a good job! Call me in those negative adjectives which are deeply heart-breaking. Just keep on doing it, as long as you like with as many people as you love. I know, this land won't be fair to me. You're freaking nationalist. You thought that I've no power to curse you, huh? I'm just acting stupid, moron! Don't act as if my palms cannot slap your face. In
fact, I have been slapped guys. Take note, they're guys, and if you want to be the first guy to feel my first spanks in Singapore, then keep on cursing behind my back.
In the end, you will see me again and ask 'who's that girl?' and I'm sure that I will own a higher social status than you whom had cursed me before. You eat your own curses. Merci, I love you (*sarcastic*).
With ♥,
Irene
✿
No comments:
Post a Comment