Happy Chinese New Year Eve! Enjoy your heavenly good feast tonight for those who celebrate :)
Anw, I started February with memorable meeting with my cousin, and she is lovely, indeed :P Although Singapore was raining for four days consecutively, such bad weather didn't cease me to go to church and NUS for twice :D Well, being splashed by rain is not a good thing, and it's cold, indeed. However, I was so dead after my exams, and I need refreshing before the next war.
Anw, I can hardy believe that grace of God has blessed my family these days. I pray for almost every night, hoping that my family will make a progress, merely a small progress. However, God is absolutely kind, my family makes great progress which I never imagine before. My brother is an independent guy who studies without any tutor, and he performs well in his academic score. My sister is back to her piano practice. My mom is alright, as she is blessed with pink health. Thanks God, I don't know how many times I need to say gratitude to you :)
In addition, having short chat with David Pangeran has cherished my day like heaven. HEHE. Chinese New Year Eve was filled with Burger King. Oh yeah, not to forget that I'm proud of my progress: I can leave some food left. Eating junk food is hell for me, and how good it is when you eat and pray at the same time. You focus on your thought, not your food :P
Oh well, how I hope that my friends could gather with me in this Rabbit year :'(
P.S.: Jelek, why everything is so uncertain over there?
No comments:
Post a Comment