Sunday, January 30, 2011

Niko Njotorahardjo's Sermon

Hello, readers ;)

Rainy weekends in Singapore and Medan, uh? Pathetic rain =="
As you know, it's hard for me to travel when rains pours, because I always forget to bring my umbrella *blaming myself*

Oh well, it's an honour from God that Pastor Niko Njotorahardjo served us at the saturday service in City Harvest Church. He is a good pastor, anyway, and his sermon is totally touching. Furthermore, I notice that my cousin-oh-cousin shed his tears when we were singing. Anw, it was the first time when I saw a guy cried after such a long time :P

Thanks to my cousin-oh-cousin for asking me to go CHC on Saturday. If I didn't attend the service, I would miss pastor Niko Njotorahardjo's sermon ;)

Anw, I enjoy myself while worshiping since the first time I attended CHC. Well, at first, it's hard to admit that I shed my tears, and i just couldn't stop it. The burden was somehow leaving from my shoulder. HEHE. In addition, I love involving myself into that commmunity, as I learn to be more mature with them ;)

The more often I listen to sermon, the more I remember my mom.
She is the most perfect woman I know, and I'm sorry for being so blind to see her contribution into my life. She is a good and responsible teacher, single-parent, and advisor. You know, many verses in Bible are slightly similar to her advise for me. I'm so speechless ==''


I just simply loathe it when I spend my time in activities which don't even help me to learn something new.


I simply feel blindfolded when I rarely can see a talent from somebody .


I simply need rest and slumber like any other God's creatures.


with faith,

Irene

1 comment:

  1. rin, it's good to see that you can reconcile with ur dear mom
    i hope you can grow more mature everyday
    i wish i could too

    and i like your second last and third last sentences...they also portray me myself

    ReplyDelete