Another post after I leave my blog for hours :P
In a sudden, free inspiration fills my mind when I was having my peaceful breakfast. I just started to wonder why many people are feeling that they have no life. Recently, I read many posts in social networking websites, and there are not a few of people complaining about their lives. They're not really sure where lives bring them.
I discover that life can drive us crazy at anytime, BUT it doesn't mean that we cannot manage life to be what we want. All the way to be a successful person is: plan and discipline. Sometimes, you might let your life flows, and you respond to whatever approaches you. Or sometimes, you're just living with your habits by repeating the same activities again and again. Personally, I feel so sick to have such repetitive activities. I think that there is no way to breakthrough it, since we go to school everyday and we go to the same workplace everyday. It seems like there is no escape from those habits during weekdays.
2010 is going to end soon, and 2011 is coming soon. I feel so excited that Christmas will be coming, and it means that Christmas sale in Singapore is being held very soon! HEHE!
Lets have wishlist, alright? :D
- To dream BIG, and to work HARD to achieve it
- To tame temptation, not temptation wins our resistance
- To plan whatever you want to achieve in the next couple of years - SMART Decision Making Process
- To understand that ignoring is a sense of learning
- To be sensitive towards other's sense of beauty
- To be able to judge yourself whether you're DRECKTITUDE or you have to be GRATTITUDE
- To learn applying appropiate substance onto my skin
- To bare in mind that long Carbon chain is destructing health
- To be grateful of minute miracles which happen in my life
- To own another sister-hood in 11-08 :)
I'm grateful that I've arrived in Republic Polytechnic although the school is not prestigious enough, but who cares? :P
- I have my close friends whom I can regard them as my sisters :P
- I can learn whatever I cannot learn it at home - how to cut vegetables without wasting the nutritious parts :P
- I learn to survive with complex carbs
- I learn to search information from 12-year-old AI -Google! :D
- I learn to throw processed food out from my fridge
P.S.: I respond refined food by getting sickness. Awesome nerves!
with zest,
- Irene -
No comments:
Post a Comment