Saturday, December 4, 2010

Have a Break, Spend My Budget

Bonjour!

Ahhh! Finally, after 5 days being so pathetic, there comes weekend! I feel so damn relieve! Really relieve! First and foremost, I'm super glad, because the exam is over. However, I realize that the coming exam will be coming every month. So? I cannot let my lazy ass relax too much.

Lately, my mind is filled with thousands of craps, and I pretty hate it to the core. Furthermore, it seems that almost all of my classmates hate me. Well, I know the reason why they hate me, like usual: CIAK-CHO. Oh well, I just want to shut those gossiping mouths off! Every morning, I always listen to someone gossiping behind my back, and I heard it! It's like I want to give those girls hard spanks on her cheeks, BUT people say: Learn to love others, although......

I feel that my mind is stress after going through my new rules. I feel like having a break from those tight rules. I really feel like dying in this week until I'm willing to skip the whole classes. Sigh. I think I need to be alone after my hectic day, but my cobber always snatches into my room WITHOUT any permission. She never knocks nor calls for a sign. So, sometimes, she caught me when I was having my nap.

I hate being messed up suddenly during my peaceful time. People need peace, okay?

I really can smell the being of Christmas over here. I really want to go out and check those limited wonderful Christmas editions out there! I am...I am soooo excited to breathe fresh air into my lungs. I really need new places for my girls and me as well. What for if you're being in wonderful place with bunch of intimidating cobbers where you cannot express yourself like who you are?

Exam is over, and this is the first time when I feel extremely relieve. As long as I can remember, I never feel this free after my exam in Republic Polytechnic. I'm ready to hit the town at the weekend! :D

P.S.: where is my passion? Still remember haute counture?
P.S.: coast - thongs - sand - tradition? Please?
P.S.: I'm sick after consuming refined carbs. CEASE ME!



with amour,
- Irene :D -

No comments:

Post a Comment