Sunday, December 5, 2010

Promoter of Christmas - Joy and Bucks

SUNDAY MORNING :D
Bonjour readers! :D
Tomorrow is the start of another new week, and Christmas is getting closer!

I can't refrain myself to push myself to go to Orchard again. Yesterday, I went Orchard with my cobber, and both of us jumped in excitement. Do you know what? CHRISTMAS SALE has approached us! Although not all branded shops have started the big sale, my favourite shops have started it! Well, winter collection is awesome, and it has been inside my hunt-list. However, sadly, no discount is available for the latest collection =='' I've been waiting so long for a novel jacket to be placed inside my closet, okay?

So, yesterday, I arrived in Orchard at around 2pm, and we arrive Woodlands at 11pm. Great? Yeah, we feasted our eyes with those adorable stuffs in affordable price. Then, I can't refrain myself to waste my sgd for those fashionable stuffs. Argh! Perfume, gloves, leather wallet, ankle boot, knitted hat, and accessories. I wonder how will I be looked like when I'm wearing those stuffs in sunny weather?

I want everything in THIS!

Today, my girls ask me to join them to Orchard. I feel that I need to refrain myself, since I need to save my bucks for bulk expenses at Christmas night, New Year Eve, holiday, and January bash, as well as gathering with Yaya on 19th Dec. Oh, I cannot wait any longer to meet Yaya! Miss her so much ♥

Sometimes, I realize that I need to save some bucks for my personal expense, but then, I easily forget about it. I always prioritize my health, and I spend quite a plenty of bucks for it. I don't know where should I place my option between health and stuffs. I know that living in fashion is kinda WOW.




Anw, should I congratulate to my girl who is offered to be a model? :) ♥


with sweetness and loves,

- Irene, ♥ -

No comments:

Post a Comment