Thursday, December 23, 2010

If Gastric can Kill, How About Regular Gastric?

Hi, people :D
How's holiday? So far so good? :)

I got an early Christmas gift before 25th, and I'm so excited :D This year is the first year when I received my Chrsitmas gift :) Thanks, Mike for your blue Donald Duck alarm clock! :D

Now, I cannot merely press my cellphone alarm and continue my slumber during school days. My program chair has been mad with Biomedical students, because of our regular absence. HEHE. Girija, be patient please, biomedical students are somehow nerve-racking :P

My holiday is alright. I can't hang out and spend money to pamper myself, because I need to save some more for my holiday on March. At the other hand, my illness comes back to me. It has been years where I never feel such illness, and I thought that I've freed from it. However, in a sudden, it approaches me. I suffer from chronic gastric every morning at 6am. Furthermore, it comes back again at 9am. As a result, I can't sleep well every night. I hope everything will be alright. I never want to go back Penang and spend my holiday in Adventist hospital. :'((

Don't think that I always skip my meal, I've my regular meal (thrice a day) with normal portion like usual. What's not normal is the pain. I suddenly have it. It's like a disaster to me. My stomach cell is thin enough. I can't stand feeling gastric juice peeling the stomach cell by time. I have no choice but get some milk for myself to stop the juice.

God, please forgive our sin.

Anw, I plan to visit a church in this Christmas ♥



Thanks to Jelek for worrying my paranoid :) Thank you :D I'm okay over here :)
 
 
 
with sleepy head and hazy eyes,
- Irene, ♥ -

No comments:

Post a Comment