Yes, and YES to the max, I have my holiday from now on! I'm so glad to undergo my days to review my modules. I'm ready to mug for my coming exams :)
I was quite surprised to see that many of my classmates are aiming for As in this second exam. It makes me start to force myself to start preparing myself from now on. FROM NOW ON. The smart thing is to prepare for an UNEXPECTED. I hate being so shocked like no body's business when I see my result. I detest it so much!
Anw, I lose my self-esteem lately. As a result, I hate expressing myself like whom I was. I prefer to stay alone. Sigh to the max. I lose my self-esteem.
I don't know (the reasons) why I prefer to express myself freely in my blog to showing my personality to others. I feel more comfortable to 'keep' the real me. I feel better to show myself in this private world. I've been so different! I am similar to ten-year-old Irene whom had zero confidence. No confidence at all.
Maybe it's the time when I'm metamorphosing. Just like a butterfly, it starts to hide itself behind its pupa.
Christmas is filled with zillions of gift, and they have successfully influenced my girls to go shopping. Luckily, so far, I've just bought myself a pair of Oxford shoes. I mean, a pair of killing yet sexy Oxford shoes. I think a pair of shoes is enough for my Christmas gift. I just need to spend my bucks on my holiday. I need to prepare my needs for my holiday at coast. I seriously have to think of it from now on. I hate if I forget to bring something so crucial for me. If it happened, the days would be turning upside down (happy days would become catastrophe).
Oh well, superb thanks for the twins for helping me to buy my craving. Digestive biscuits! :D
Last night, I had been so desperate that I couldn't find the product. I thought I would just forget my craving, proceeding my life with another healthy craving.
Recently, I'm soooo in digestive cracker :P
P.S.: I wish I could have skipping rope this year.
with love,
- Irene, ♥ -
No comments:
Post a Comment