I feel so relieve after finishing not-my-research report in hours. I felt like a dead doll after going through the day. It was like a surprise being haunted by assignments SUDDENLY, and suddenly my friend approached me.
I couldn't handle myself right on the track today. My slumber last night was a wreck! I couldn't sleep through the night until the next morning. I thought I would skip another class, but I forced my shivering body to wake up and proceed my life to school.
I think I've been making myself stress for no reason. First, I have no bravery to fight back the OS in my class, but as time goes, I think it's not me who have to lose, but it must be her! Such a bitchy bonnie! I wonder if she would skip classes, and she savours her school time with her boyfriend. All of the time, she always mentions her boyfriend, boyfriend, and boyfriend. I'm bored to hear your boyfriend's news, and I wish to staple her mouth forever. Okay, I think I need not to bomb my void in this post. Tyra suggests us to be friend with our enemies :)
Amino acid, like my module chair said, is so powerful, and bla bla bla.. However, it's true! I'm a big loser for not being able to control myself today. Sigh. Excess protein during the day is not good, and excess sugar during evening is super bad, okay?
I hope to be six-head girl this year. Well, sounds ridiculous ==''
Today's journal is so challenging, and I discover great knowledge from T H I S !
P.S.: doctor, again! :P
with amour,
- Irene -
Kisses..
ReplyDelete