Monday, November 1, 2010

Treasuring the Secret Message ♥

Yeay! Today is Monday, and there is nothing joyful for a 'YEAY' anyway.

Good evening fellas :)

I hope everyday will be similar to today. I love going back to my past habit. I definitely love it! ♥

Thanks God for giving me a perfect life which I have dreamt about. You have made it real! Thanks a lot for your blessing :)

I'm positive that I do and solve it well. Can you fight for it, Irene? You must be.

Sooooooooo...

My life is perfect in Singapore ♥


Thanks God for sending me here. I undergo a wonderful life.
Thanks for granting great people in my life. They teach me a lot ♥


" Why are there a lot of people who are knocked down to the feet by love? Love is merely a feeling. Perhaps, love bothers other's lives. Just like mine. "
It's enough to be pathetic.
Life is worth to be fought, so don't worry about love.
As it comes along with time.


P.S.: young love is definitely hurt. Tsktsk!

1 comment:

  1. Love the quote so much!
    It's extremely true that 'Love is merely a feeling'..
    :))

    ReplyDelete