Bonjour :))
Again, I bumped myself in my blog accidentally. Firstly, I was willing to read another new post from my others' blogposts. However, there were nothing so special, since they typed short posts in. Nothing has really grabbed my attention to read and to let my inspiration thinking through it. Nothing.
Then, I read my own previous posts. Oh well, I'm quite sorry to myself. Do you know why?
I was obsessed to someone, and now, I regret it.
P.S.: You don't know how much I regret this time.
Reading my previous posts which record my life-story, my vision, and my mission has boarden my mind about what happened a couple months ago. My mindset is altering by time. I'm so puzzled why I can forget my mindset in a short period of time. Those which left are those hard moments, as well as my mom's torment. I agree if you say that my mom is reflecting her pressure to me. Well, I feel uneasy with her.
If you ask me to stay with her, I will prefer locking myself alone in a room without any meal to meeting her.
Reading through my writing, I discover that today is what-I-wrote. So, if I may conclude, my blog is leading my way forward. Sometimes, my words are becoming true. Sometimes, my vision is getting to be real. I really believe in 'The Secret' philosophy.
I wonder what is teenage dream? I mean, what are they really thinking and wishing?
Oh well, no offense for the one who has been 21 yo. Sadly, acting cute is the attitude.
Do you think you're cute? You're certainly...behind your powder.
Do you think you're a teenager? Your physical is.
Do you think you're a queen-bee where all cute guys are chasing for your attention? Excuse me, can you please show them your actual attitude, please? Just once?
Do you think you can rule anybody as you wish? See yourself in front of the gigantic mirror, please?
Do you think you're the king of this world? Excuse me, what kind of caste is your family?
Recently, I'm quite irritated with the one . I mean, I detest the one so much until appearing into my dream, and the one messed up my dream. NIGHTMARE! WOOOOOHH!
So, thanks for messing and scolding me in my dream. I hope all of you are going to better path.
Please act wisely, not cutely. You don't want me to vomit on your body, do you? :)
Please act humanely, not excessively showing that you're extremely brainy. You don't want me to be the last who stand on your misery, laughing out loud on you, do you? :D
with lotsa emotion,
-I-R-E-N-E-
No comments:
Post a Comment