Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quotes and Myself ♥

"I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent "


I remember last time when my family was still standing up perfectly, I always shouted out this sentence when the whole family was underpressuring me.
 
One thing that I'm grateful of is: I still had an opportunity to talk.

Nonetheless, now, I have no more chance to say such sentence. Here my single parent will slap, torture, and send me out from her shelter. I have no choice.

" I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else "

This is typically me :)

" I restore myself when I'm alone "
I ♥ it :)


How if there is a brainy and beautiful girl without any sensitivity towards others? How if?
Credit to: quotes
 
P.S.: Bless me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment