Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks-Giving

Bonjour, readers! :)
Happy Thanksgiving Day for those who are celebrating it! :D
Be aware of thanksgiving food, okay? Deep fried food, cakes, and high calorie food is super bad for health.
Winter in USA, and I wonder how freezing it is :P


Alright, tomorrow it's going to be another battle for MCB, and I think the moment when I skipped my school yesterday will be worth it :)

Sigh. Whenever I remember my former MCB facilitator, I will always remember Jay Immanuel. There are a lot of similarities between them. However, my facilitator is not that fashionable compared to Mr. Jay. Tee-Hee. It's just their verbal communication way and the way they credit one's effort is similar. I'm so in Jay Immanuel!

Recently, my thought is always flying sky high, thinking about my university life - where will it be? I'm so curious to know it. However, I believe that the best is coming by time :) I have faith in it :))

Anw, I wish to get rid of my addiction. Sugary breakfast cereal is not a good option for my daily breakfast, okay? I regret it when I listened to my mom's advise, asking me to have it daily for the rest of my life. I've just discovered that it will cause diabetic? Oh-my-Gosh!

Fortunately, I've just undergone such habit for two months. So, it means that I haven't involved into such a deep addiction. However, unfortunately, my intuition says that I haven't eaten everything if I skip the cereal. Oh what the heck?!

" 99.99% people discover another new solution afer they have gotten rid of their addiction"

I have discovered one. Now, I have to learn it again. Cease temptation.

Personally, I feel that Christmas has been so awesome for me. Definitely so wonderful with Christmas tree! Tee-Hee. I wish to hang out when Christmas has arrived.

Christmas in Singapore has always fulfilled with varieties of sweet cookies and snacks. Watch out oh watch out!

#np - If we ever meet again- Katy Perry


P.S.: when you hate someone, when you detest her to the max, when you think that you would never ever forgive her, you will lose yourself into the deepest valley. I'm sorry.

P.S.: I never thought that you will respond like that. I'm grateful.

God has really led me to better way :) Thanks abundantly!


with amour,

 -Irene-

No comments:

Post a Comment