My mind is whirling like being attacked by hard typhoon. I have no concentration in writing my journal.
Well, I've to be thankful to God for sending my cobber to my apartment, and suddenly, she showed me her journal which has the same title with mine. Oh God, You're so helpful. Thanks abundantly!
I don't know what I'm typing in my journal, but truthfully, there are five hundreds of crap words with unknown structure and grammatical error. My mind is like being filled with alcohol. The bass is something which can let me stay awake and proceed my work. I feel so bad today ==''
Oh well, straight A for my Physics today. Shall have a pat on my back? :))
One word inside my mind: play safe.
Should it be a part of my personality?
Now, I know how to be grateful of my life. I can have what I want, it's just the matter of bliss.
So, let's move on for MCB. Shebang facilitator has successfully made me to fall in love with Biomolecular. So, can I unleash the sword and kill the whole cohort? :)
with drunk and alcoholic mind,
- Irene -
No comments:
Post a Comment