Friday, November 26, 2010

Green Friday

Bonjour, readers :)
It's Friday in Singapore, and I think it's Friday is Asia and Australia :P
So, how's Friday? Black Friday? Or eager for date at night? HAHAHAHA!!

Alright, I'm just joking, I'm single :P

I just want to implement to live as healthy as possible.
Nasi padang for my lunch was peeling my throat. Sigh. I have to kick Nasi Padang out of my life. I think I wouldn't be able to talk normally if I eat it on another day. Spicy yet oily. Can you wonder how yuck it is?

Anw, I've just discovered that both of my friends are in relationship. Soo, congratulations, couple! :D
Smart girl and fortunate guy. I can comment nothing over here.

" Whatever hurts you - it won't kill you, it won't leave permanent scar on you, and it won't last long. It just makes you grow stronger. Bare with it "
 - Tyra Banks -

I'm so shocked after discovering that Tyra Banks is a broken home child like me?! She is a supermodel and a businesswoman now. She is amazing, and I cannot say anymore. Too perfect to be true, but she is real.

Biomolecular UT was nerve-wracking. I regret to the max that I was just laughing at my module chair of his Singlish accent during his lecture. His explanation turns to be a five-mark question, and I was stunned. I answered like..... okay, I cannot explain.

One thing that surprised me was: my classmate said I would get another straight A for MCB.
I just can pray AMEN for her statement. :D

RJ question is so = =''

with amour,

- Irene -

No comments:

Post a Comment