Friday, November 5, 2010

Pre-Deepavali: Miss Independent

Happy Deepavali! :D
The eve before deepavali was filled with 4 meals during the day and supper from 10pm. Yet, I got pieces of cake from an unknown birthday girl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, anyway :) OMG! I ate damn a lot like fat-ASS! I'm gonna die soon! =='' From now on, I should consider Ciwi's suggestion: DIET! She suggests me to skip meal, but I have no faith in doing so, since I will do a big fat revenge after it.

After we had finished for Reel Room's closing, we were heading to Al Ameen which is a twenty-four-hour kopitiam stated in Woodlands Ave1. It serves Muslim and Indian food. I bet this time is the best supper that I ever have! I'm totally in love with Prata Pudina with mutton curry! Seriously, I ♥ it ;))
However, unfortunately, I hit damn a lot for my dinner which caused me to be KO at the first place.

Oh well, I'm dumped by my friend recently, and I feel quite stupid that I have put my trust on. Yeah, I'm stupid, just like what is inside my parent's mind. However, I'm perfectly a fool who is eagerly pushing myself to try something forbidden. I admit that I act indecent demeanour towards my parent's command.

At the first place, she forbids me from dating, but I break her rules. Rules are created to be destroyed. I mean, it's not a taboo to date with somebody else whom I pick. I'm quite picky, and I just want to treasure something behind dating. No more. I think, my siblings who obey all of her restrictions are morons. She drives us to be morons, and I'm sure that she raises us like raising future pastors. No more else.

I live my life back, and I have faith on it. Furthermore, I'm glad that I always remember my saviour every single day ;)) His blessing is gracious ;) Just like my pre-deepavali supper, I felt completely perfect. I felt like gathering with my whole family although they have no many similarities with my genes. I really enjoyed the food which tasted new at my tongue. I..I really can say nothing else. In my opinion, it was a good memory to be remembered- we chatted, we talked, we shared, we ate, we tossed, and we laughed. :')

Mike was driving us to and fro, and I felt I was sitting on my daddy's car with my favourite music songs. Do you know God? Do you know something, God? I miss this moment a lot, and You bring it back to me suddenly, before I mention it first. God, why do You really understand me? I'm grateful that I've known You from Albert Liong ♥

Moreover, the song played was: Miss Independent-NeYo
It made me remember that a perfect miss is not being judged merely by beauty. Meanwhile, she should be brainy and independent, as well as stunning.

Maybe no one has advised me to be like that, but I'm awaken after listening to the song. It seemed like the song has enlightened me. I have to be passionate to work on my life. Sometimes, my zest is broken down while remembering my parent's expectation. She treats her wants like her needs, and I'm the one who has to satisfied her needs completely without making any failure. I really detest her much. Much much much!

P.S.: Little makes abundant.
P.S.: Once you forgive yourself, you'll forgive for twice, thrice, until the infinite times.
P.S.: Miss in-the-pendant or Miss Independent? You decide by yourself.

with joy and love,

-Irene ♥-

1 comment:

  1. if u want to get slimmer, one way is to eat properly around 3 times (breakfast, lunch and dinner) or 4 times (breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper). Eat just until u full and try not to snack in between the meal, coz snack is the thing that cause people to gain weight

    btw, i believe that the rules set by your parent is not to restrict you but it is to protect u from the thing that might happen when the rules are broken. as u are faraway from ur parents now, they will be very worried bout your well being.

    Being independent doesn't mean u can do anything u want, it just mean that u can do anything without any order or command but rules still apply

    btw, your parent's expectation is set for your own future not for theirs

    hope that this can help u.......

    Little Frog Prince......

    ReplyDelete