Sunday, October 31, 2010

UT 1 and Weekends ♥

Guten Morgen, fellas! It's a novel thing to discover right now- I'm typing another post in the early morning with sleepy eyes. Oh well, I'm lazing too much, since I took my late nap at 6pm to 9pm. Today is peaceful ♥

Second semester has just started, and UT1 is coming in less than two weeks time. I think it's time to unleash the no-mercy beast from my soul :P It's time to chiong!

Just now, when I was going to canteen for my late lunch, I saw many Chinese students were learning hard accompanied with milk tea without any snacks to munch on. I have to be grateful of what I am. I'm too ego to ask for more, since I do nothing.

Few days ago, I had bitter arguments with my mom. Talking craps for hours was hell for me. Accusing rubbish based on assumption was definitely stupid. I have no idea why I always feel uneasy interacting with my mom. When we talk, we always argue of non-crucial issues. When we meet, we always feel unsecure with our non-verbal cues. When I ask for some advices about my further plan, she always rejects it, as she thinks that my plans are craps. When I start to ask for my right, she stops me from asking for it, as I have to bear with my pressuring life, she said. So, in the end, I always ignore her, since what I do is always wrong and stupid in her opinion. However, she always approaches me when I'm in no-mood with her, and scolding me that I'm behaving  indicent demeanour.

She makes me want to go far away from where I am.

People say, when time flies, their hearts will alter. I think this quote is right! ARGH! I've forgotten oovoo, and let's move on! I have no time for friends so far. Sigh.

Weekdays are spent with part-time job, triple science, and Maths. Furthermore, weekdays are spent in writing journals and presentations. Uhmm, I'm back to Senior High School life ♥

Weekend is spent with stalking others and discovering something novel in this world. I involve myself more on searching for those sophisticating people out there. Recently, I'm looking for people who dedicate their lives in arts. I love seeing portofolios ♥

Today, I ate a lot. Blame it on me! ARGGGHHH! Carbohydrate will kill me slowly yet softly.

I hope mostly of my weekends are spent with slumber and practice questions. I'm lack of sleep during weekdays, and darling practice questions are waiting for me to be solved. I hope I'll laze around for the whole day and sleep while I'm hungry. Or maybe, I'll have a glass of oat drink when I'm uber hungry :P

These days, I'm looking for peace. I mean, I want to be alone inside a room for growing myself. Currently, I detest when I have to wake up and rush to somewhere else. Another reason is:
 I MUST save a great amount of  money for my further plans.

University fair in RP yesterday was GREAT! I'm interested in Monash University and Macquarie University. I'm quite upset because UNSW didn't show off in RP, since my classmate suggests me to opt there :)

Monash University is in Melbie! Monash Unviversity is in Victoria! I ♥ Victoria :D

P.S.: Maybe I'm a slut in your opinion. Maybe, I'm not your biological daughter. Perhaps.

P.S.: There will be nothing on me. I will alter it. I promise to myself.

P.S.: The myth about three-people photograph is a myth.

P.S.: Maybe, it's not the right time to keep in touch with each other. I believe the right moment will come by itself.

P.S.: Thanks for those seniors whom you grant for me, God ♥


with inspiration,

- Irene Tan- la vie est précieuse -

No comments:

Post a Comment