Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sword of Words

Bonjour! Oh my God, I really miss my French greeting! I miss it to the max! OMG!

First of all, my second semester is tiring. Somehow, I don't know the exact reason behind it. I go to bed normally. Unlike what I did last semester, I was an insomnia, surfing like a freak in the middle of early morning with my laptop. It was pathetic. Alright, my life has been tidied up because I left my life in Singapore for a while :)

Recently, I notice people surround have brought great inspiration for me. My classmates :) My peers :) My friends :) They're transforming. It's real; I'm not discovering it from websites or whatever resource. I discover it from my sense.


Oh yeah, these are names whom I found in Internet. Reading their biographies has made me feel AWESOME! I really can comment nothing on them. God really exists! God really love us- you, me, and of course, people who believe on HIM. Love is endless. Grace of God is great yet precious ♥

These are their names: Nicoline Patricia Malina and Raline Shah

These days, I was participating in performing Indonesia festival in RP. However, I drop myself out from the team. I surrender for reasons. It's alright, people, if you think that I'm easy to give up, because I'm really giving up myself in this case, frankly and honestly. I admit it.

Firstly, this event is being organized by a group. Some members within this group have conflict with each others, so the due-date and the plans are not going on smoothly. One side, the person (just call it F) is being so sensitive. Another side, the person (just call it A) is being overwhelmed.

Secondly, the team which I joined has no solid preparation, which I'm afraid that the showcase would bring deep despair in my life. I have been performing for many times, and I can more or less value a show. How will your plan fascinates many people? How does music make it stunning?

Since me, myself,  has no cooperation with the one who is in charge one level above me, my spirit is getting to leave me by time. Finally, it really leaves me, after its words had irritated me. Thanks, F. Somehow, I think I have to buy you another gigantic mirror, so that you can see your reflection. SEE HOW YOU HAVE BEHAVED TOWARDS PEOPLE, F!

REALIZE, F! GOD IS SEEING YOU, AND GOD IS FAIR!

God, today I've been seventeen. I'm learning to be strong :)

Finally, my blog is quite simple, as I wish! GOD BLESS!


with amour,

  -Irene-

No comments:

Post a Comment