Recently, my meal isn't constant. I mean, there was a day when I ate extremely a lot, and there was a day when I was back to my normal portion. Life has been great since my birthday! :D
Anw, my birthday surprise is twice, and this time is the best! :D
Actually, I'm so confuse with my body these days. I eat normally, but there are scars in my face, elbow, fingers, and some body parts. I avoid alergent food, but........................can anybody explain it?
I suffer from hair loss again when I'm living in Singapore. However, this time is worse than it was. Everytime I touch my hair, there will be at least a strand on my hand! WHAT'S WRONG? Does my poodle-after-grooming hair be the main cause? Well, I gess soooo!
Anw, I feel definitely full 24 hours although I eat less. GEEZZ
inconstant meal show a sign of depression or stress
ReplyDeletescars can be explained by a lot of things such as infection, allergies
unless the scars that you are talking bout is a long stretch mark which can be cause by overeating or overdoing some exercise
hehehehe
but don't worry too much
coz the more you worry the more it will come
little frog prince......
WELL, THANKS A LOT FROG PRINCE!
ReplyDelete