Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Douce Seven-Teen ♥

Oh my Oh my Oh my God!! Thanks for your blessing until today! :D I really love it so much ♥ ♥ ♥

Thanks God, today is Chemistry class, and I'm learning Stoichiometry which is a piece of cake for me! HAHAHA! Not forgetting to thank to my beloved papa cheri (Khoe Tjok Tjin) for teaching me Chemistry with his patience and jokes.

I LOVE YOU, PAPA!

Je T'aime ♥ ♥ ♥

Anw, these are some greeting from my friends, peers, 'Jelek', and others :)) Love it sooo much!

P.S.: Thanks for remembering my birthday date although I hide it from your notification ♥

First greeting came from my favourite senior! ♥


Merci, koko ricatttttt! HAHHAHA ♥


This one is zesty! ♥

This is from Abet Jelek :P
Miss his calling 'dodong' or 'odong' or 'rene'


This one is from my ex-bench mate ♥
Love you ♥


This Steven is kaypo and punk! HAHAHAHA!
Thanks anyway :D


She never shared her greeting with others ♥


U're not the last :P
Love Love Love ♥


This one is from my ex
Thanks!

Thanks for my W14L who greeted me with their song! HAHAHA!
Others who greeted me from text: Sujan, Mike, mom, Meri ii, and Leslie Melisa ♥


Someone stranger :P



Here are the-day-after greeting :P


YAYYY! Happy ♥ ♥ ♥


Senior beng-seng :P
♥ ♥ ♥


Realize the day after :P


Realize after being told :P


This one is from a scholar whom I adored much ♥


Imee :)


Thanks for ur greeting and gift, girl! ♥


Lastly, Vero's :))


Thanks for the double cakes: mini hearty strawberry and strawberry black forest! ♥
Thanks for the lilac school shoes! ♥
Thanks for the gigantic greeting card! ♥

Hello seventeen! May you be douce ♥ ♥ ♥

Abet won't go back Sg this year, so alter yourself, okay? :)))

with amour ♥

seventeen.me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment