Monday, October 18, 2010

Bonjour- Au Revoir

Joyeux Anniversaire to me :))

I stop expecting anything for my 17th birthday. Do you know why it is so?

Simple, I'm not yet a grown-up. It's just merely my cells which are 17 years old, not me.

Furthermore, I've received my birthday gift in advance :D

Firstly, it was the mom who greeted me a week faster than today.

Secondly, I'm freed from being an atheism. I know God  ♥ :))

So, may I wish for today? ;)

1. Sunburst Scholarship
2. I'm free from my feeling of being guilty

That's it! I wanna thank to God for leading my life until today ♥

Merci.


with a year older than yesterday,

-seventeen me-
♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

  1. 생일 축하합니다.
    생일 축하합니다.
    사랑하는 Irene,
    생일 축하합니다.

    Translation......
    Happy birthday to you.
    Happy birthday to you.
    Happy birthday, Irene
    Happy birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @frog: thanks for ur greeting! :DD
    @yaya: 18th october :D

    ReplyDelete