5th October 2010
11.59 am (Singapore time zone)
Bonjour! How’s day? School days are coming soon, so it means that holiday is over. Well, go back to normal life with hundreds words of journal and tens slides of presentation. I’m going to rock RP back in this coming semester ;))
Yesterday, I chatted with my mom a little bit about my experience in Singapore, and then we talked randomly from one topic to another. However, I didn’t feel any chemistry in between although we talked for hours. Perhaps, I think so, because I noticed a lot of her non-verbal cues seemed not focusing on my conversation. She spends most of her time thinking of my siblings compared to me. Nonetheless, it’s okay for me, because I get used not to be taken care since I was 12. Once and last, my assumption is getting close to the reality that I’m an adopted.
I’ve not contacted with Abet since the last time, and what’s worse is: I forget when the last time I chatted with him was. What’s a surprise that I found him in msn! HAHA. Yesterday, I was insomnia, because I ate too much for my dinner. So, I online my messenger, looking for somebody to talk with, and I ended up with him. Yay yay yay! :D
One more coincidence that has made me laugh out loud is: same flight with his. So, we belong to the same departure day. Woohoo! Moreover, I don’t know why I am super happy to know this news although it has nothing to do with me. HEHE.
Anw, I miss oovoo, and I regret that I can’t have it soon after my arrival in Singapore, because my relatives are going to treat me in Fish&co. LOL. I believe that oovoo time will come where both of us have a long spare time to talk. Perhaps, this week is not the right moment where both of us are so busy with our days and work. He is facing his quiz soon, so bonne chance for him :)) I’m going to enter my second semester soon, so bonne chance to me. ;)
Next week, I’ve told Robin that I will see him in Boon Lay on the weekend. We haven’t met each other since our graduation. My purpose to see him is not because of my longing, but I want to stroll around Jurong Point. My roomie said that JP has a lot of stuffs to see. HEHE. I wonder if I can mess up somebody’s hall before I leave NTU. HAHAHAHA. Later on, I will invite Tommy and Dickerson to join me. I hope it will be something so rocking in NTU. I miss being a party girl :P
It will be 17th October that I see Robin in NTU, and I hope no one will remember that the day is so close to my birthday, since I have no penny to treat others. It’s better we go Dutch, dude :P
My birthday is getting closer by time, and so yours does too. It means that I get older! Argh! Older? I want to be young, but I don’t want to be classified as an underage for my whole life. I wanna stay 16, but not classified as underage :P
However, is it so crucial that someone has reached 17? I notice a lot of my peers celebrate their 17th party. People say: being 17 is so special, so we need to celebrate it. Nonetheless, what is exactly makes people so special? Is it age or attitude?
I wonder what will happen on my birthday date, since I surely will hide the notification. Hmm? Will I get caught while lying and salivating on my bed? Or will I be surprised when people caught me walking around hostel at night with my pyjamas and my teddy bear hugged? Or will I have another cream war with my friends? Or will I savour my day oovoo-ing with him? Or, the last option, nothing takes place?
Whatever takes place later on, I will thank to God ;))
I’m out
With love,
-autumn. queen-
No comments:
Post a Comment