4.25pm (Singapore time zone)
Today has been my few last hours staying at home before I leave it. It’s quite good to spend my time for slumber, since I seldom sleep for enough hours. HEHE. However, I’m not going to sleep after typing this post :P
This morning, I found Abet in msn, and we chatted. He needs me to confide in his problem via oovoo. Actually, I’m quite curious about his problem, because he said that it was not related to his academic stuff. So far, I notice his status and personal message doesn’t convey any problem about him. Perhaps, he is like what he said: I’m not opened to others. So, he hides it from public.
I wish I could arrive in Woodlands in hour to online my oovoo, and he could confide in directly. Sigh.
Another surprise in the morning was: Richard Fernando koko wrote on my wall. He asked me why I am not in recently. So, I may conclude that he noticed my being in Internet. Wah, I feel so happy :DDD
I think I’m going to reveal another self-declare about myself. I, as a human, plan a lot in my life. So, sometimes, I force myself by creating such a situation that will make me react like what I think. However, this plan has always been fail.
For example, I planned to be a scholar since the chaos between my parents which lead to divorce. I learned and boasted my score. I joined Maths Olympic to obtain certificates. I took tuition. Overall, I did great preparation from A to Z. However, guess what, I was fail during the selection exam. Still, my failure didn’t bring anything good to my family. They’re still in a status: divorce.
I don’t know how I can alter myself, as my planned decision is always unsuccessful. Sometimes, I myself can alter without my knowing. For example, I didn’t plan or even dream to join accelerated class, but I was. Sigh. I planned to enter Singapore Polytechnic as my last choice, but I end up myself in Republic Polytechnic. I committed suicide when doctor told me that I have no chance to live, but I’m still alive.
Things turn to be different from what I predict. Since human thought is nothing compared to God’s, we can merely plan and pray.
I’ve told him that my first semester GPA was B+, and he challenged me. He said he would aim 3.9 to beat me. Let’s see if he can win from me. HEHE.
I’ve prepared my ‘weapons’ to rock my second semester in RP. I hope my ‘weapon’ will be strong enough to break through the obstacle. I depend on myself and God ;)))
P.S.: Stop being a glutton. It’s damn so scaryyyyy!
5.15pm (Singapore time zone)
With faith,
-irene.tan-
No comments:
Post a Comment