8th October 2010
7.50pm (Singapore time zone)
Today, I’m not in my mood helping mom with her activities for no reason. I spend my time sitting around, eating my meal, and typing post. My mind is freed without anything to think of. It’s nothing special. However, I never feel bored, as I feel happy with it. This calming feeling always comes when my departure day is so close. So, it’s not something to worry about, I guess.
Actually, this post is written impromptu, because I have just landed myself on a song which is not my favourite in my MP3 lists. Nonetheless, I feel so inspired after listening to it, so I turn on my laptop, typing whatever passed in my mind. HEHE.
Seeing my personal message “There is a drama between two fellas: the cunning one and a doormat. However, I see myself is worse than them” really triggers my mind to keep on wondering.
The first sentence makes me wondering about ‘the cunning one’. I never imagine where a good friend betrayed her favourite friend. Alright, people do sin, so her manner is excused.
Secondly, when her good friend came to her, scolding her in order to take her back to the right track, she defended herself by creating fabrication. Personally, I hate someone who creates fabrication. It’s worse than a braggart or anybody else in this world, because he/she avoids God to take him/her back home. I think I shouldn’t hate the person, but I have to feel sorry to such person.
Being ‘the doormat’ has made me wondering too. I don’t even know if I have been a ‘doormat’ in my life. In the other hand, I feel so surprised to see her patience dealing with her ex best-friend for years. Being lied for years, sacrificing for her ex best-friend’s sake, accompanying her loyally for years is a great yet disappointing thing. Nonetheless, I thank to God for revealing the truth about her ex best-friend. If I put myself into her shoes, I will definitely avoid the person (although she is my ex best-friend, although I savoured many good moments together) for the rest of my life after God has revealed the truth. God bless!
#np Can I Have this Dance - High School Musical 2
This song is old, I admit. It has been kept inside my playlist for years, but I never listen to it. Just now, my MP3 track played this song, and I was speechless after listening to their voice. It makes me wondering about my future spouse: should I have someone who can dance well? However, when I think of the importance (of having someone who can dance well), I think it’s a silly idea. I need someone for his being utilitarian in conquering world.
Anw, I’m calling Abet to wake him up. He needs to continue his procrastinated journal. Sigh. Wake up laaaaa, Jelekkkk! Give me a sign of your being awake. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Oh my God, I waste a thousand rupiah for a silly operator answering my call. Zzz.
8th October 2010
There is no sign of consciousness. But, wait wait! There is a sign of living in msn! Finally, my task is over.
-Format: followed Resident Evil After Life-
I’m done.
I’ll depart soon :)))))
With amour,
-irene.love.love.love-
No comments:
Post a Comment