26th August 2010 - 3.43am
This night, I don't know why I am so blue for no reason. I'm just playing around with my laptop, stalking others' profiles in Facebook, then seeing their albums. Going back to Home, and seeing other latest updates. It seems so boring, but it's true.
I don't know why I can feel unreasonably blue. PMS? Or I am just being frustrated thinking of my coming exam and guy? Hmm? Seems like no guy has filled inside my mind recently. Maybe, one of readers will 'HAHA' if I say that no guy has really filled my thought. HEHE. I'm just being frank and honest in my blog, no offense. WEQ :P
*seems that blog is a good one-way communication to tease him*
2 hours ago..
An old friend of mine chatted with me via Facebook, and he appeared to be quite annoying. If he was standing in front of me, sure, I would give his face a spank for getting me bad-mood. HAHA. Am I being fierce today? LALALALA
He asked me about Republic Polytechnic. He was being kaypo, saying that I take Architecture as my major in Polytechnic. What the..? I was like 'HAH? You have known me for a very long time, and then you can say ARCHITECTURE?'. I was like 'ERGHHH...STUPID SIA YOU'. Nonetheless, now, as I remember the chatting between us, I want to laugh out loud like mad. Architecture is my bro's major, guy. Alamak!
My roomie asks me to prepare for the coming war, and I nod my head as a sign 'YES, WE HAVE TO PREPARE FOR IT! JIA YOU! LET'S FIGHT!'. However, if I may admit, I am a little girl who nods and leaves the responsiblility in this case. I learn enterprise in my pdf file, but it seems so dry as it is talking about POA (Principle of Accountancy). I prefer playing around in Facebook or reading my posts all over again rather than understanding this enterprise. Geezzz. It's not a big trouble, since I am taught to tackle Accountancy and calculation using Microsoft Excel. All you need to know is: how to input data and formula. That's all. Simple, but this Irene is too lazy to know much. HAHA.
Thinking of accountancy, I remember Abet for his laziness to do his tons of homework. Haeyah, why should an Irene worry too much about him?
I am blue, and I am listening to old songs. As a result, I am dejavu to the max. I miss Sun Plaza. I wonder if i have another chance to go back to Medan while Abet is still staying there, and we can go to have walk, dinner, movies, or something like jalan-jalan? =="
Oh okay, I think I should leave my mind, then focusing myself on exam, not Medan, not even Seattle, okay? Okay, Irene?
I have to promise to myself that I will be a good close friend for him ♥, a good sister for my siblings ♥, a boastful daughter for my mom ♥, a nice daughter for my dad ♥, a shoulder to cry on for my Viperas ♥, a smart grandchild for my grandparents ♥, a funny niece for my dearest Aunties in LA ♥, a happy roomie for my room-mate ♥, a 4-pointer for Republic Polytechnic ♥, a place for hugs for my friends ♥, a role-model for my juniors ♥, and a good Irene for myself ♥. HAHA ♥
As what I've mentioned in my Facebok status, I suddenly remembered my old-friend who has engaged at her age of 17. At that moment, she didn't invite me to, but it was OK. I contacted her as soon as she has engaged with her fiancee. I don't know what should I comment for her. She asked for my opinion whether she has to engage or not before her engage with her boyfriend. At that moment, I was still 15, and I felt so sorry to her for having such boyfriend who wants to engage with her at an early age. I wished to answer 'No, pleaseeeee. I still want you to be my friend, not a mom. Hiks'. However, I couldn't force her to say NO, because this was her choice to answer either YES or NO. Frankly, she was not ready for marriage (after her engage) in the early age, and her boyfriend is still 17. I mean, her boyfriend belongs the same age to hers. Oh my God, a guy wish to marry a girl? Are you sure about it, WG?
Even if you answer me with loud and big SURE, I'm not sure of your will, honestly.
Not long after her dilemma, I heard her news about having fiancee from a friend of mine, Nico Osmond. The next week, her news was bombarded all around school. Again, I felt so sorry to her. I think she was kind of ashame of being the fastest one who engages around the school.
Not long after that, all of us has graduated. I belong to the same cohort with her and her boyfriend. I am an accelerated student in Sutomo 1. (FYI, this happens at my last year in Sutomo 1, not long before UAN).
We lost contact, as she never adds my Facebook account, and any other accounts. I'm trying to search her as soon as I remembered this story. Fortunately, I could find her in Facebook with no profile being published for strangers. I couldn't stalk her profile, though. I miss her, can you please give a stranger (in Facebook) to know how are you, NH? I miss you, and I want to know how you are today.
God, I don't know the exact meaning of marriage. I see my fouth finger is easily being separated by myself. Does it convey a meaning for my relationship later on? Hmm?
26th August 2010 - 4.31am
with longing,
-queen.viper.misses.friends-

No comments:
Post a Comment