Thursday, August 26, 2010

As Sweet As Honey ♥

26th August 2010 - 8pm

Uhmm, well, seems like today I have my life back from a dying life yesterday. I mean, I lived my life as a broken and broke girl in Singapore, and I was surviving my breath with all my capability. Okay, again, 'capability' is one of numerous words in enterprise, and I realize that I haven't touched my darling enterprise during this holiday.

Actually, I'm writing this post as a uhmmm.. revenge for my Vipera member, Edwin Stanzah. Sometimes, revenge is sweet for me. As sweet as honey ♥

He was trying to be saarcastic towards me :P
since he knows that I can write French


He loves being 'lao coa' towards me. HAHA.


This is definitely a 'compliment' for me


Teasing me :P


Another girls' thing that I want to reveal :
FYI, these facts are definitely TRUE, and I was laughing out loud after reading this


Anw, I'm going to share some meanings about 'what is love' ♥ :

“when someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.” ♥


Response: Should I need to teach people to call mine differently?
"if you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend whom you hate" ♥

Response: I always say ihateyou to one whom I love, neither do I say iloveyou
"there are two kinds of love. Our love. God's love. However, God creates both kinds of them." ♥

Response: I know God's love from sbd else ♥
"love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day" ♥

Response: I miss Stanley ♥

 
P.S.: Those meanings are wonderful, as they are really what I practice in my life
 
 
26th August 2010 - 8.12 pm
 
 
with xoxo,
 
-queen.viper-

1 comment:

  1. wow..u can french?
    (Y)
    u r indonesian who migrate to sing is it? :)

    ReplyDelete