Monday, August 16, 2010

Eager

Aloha!

Monday afternoon - 3.46pm

Yeah yeah yeah, no more Monday with enterprise class, and I admit it is damn fun having holiday to soothe my mind. :D

Anw, if you are aware of my personal message in msn, you will know that I am eager to reach 17. I'm wondering what kind of surprise that I will have (if surprise will approach me). I found my birthday was so dry in Medan as I had my birthday on Sunday and Saturday, where no body could meet me to give me surprise. My family never aware of my day though. So sad!

I did stalking on my cousin's Facebook yesterday, and I found out that her birthday was being celebrated every year. Moreover, she is 21 now, and she is going to married soon with her boyfriend. She has gone through years of relationship with him. Nevertheless, I found her effort is so amazing. Her boyfriend is in San Fransisco, and she is in Melbie. She went to San Fransisco by herself during her spring break, and one thing so fascinating is: SHE IS GOING TO MARRIED SOON!

If I may write my wish-lists for my birthday, I hope one can make it into reality. I mean, I really wish for something extraordinary special for my sweet-17.

1. I wish to meet someone so special for me at that moment
2. I wish to have a chocolate-fruit-cake with cherry, strawberry, and peach
3. I wish to have cupcakes
4. I wish I could hug my dearest person
5. I wish I was found lying on bed with my sweetie daster
6. I wish packet of dark chocolate bar for me
7. This is the most crucial one, I hope all happenings are not JUST A DREAM


These kinds of wishes have been postponed for years, yet nobody has made it real. So far, my special moment was my 14th. So far, everything that relates to 14 has brought me special. Valentine. My cousin's anniversary. My 14th birthday. So special :))

P.S.: I'm looking for an enzyme to fulfill my life

P.S.: Transform me, never change me. I can't be tamed. It's all set in my DNA.
- Forgiving somebody who has hurt you is so special. I feel extremely good after releasing my burden.
- Hold my hand, and I will hug you. Letting go all my burden, letting go all my sorrow towards you. As I will feel no pain, nonetheless a gain.

P.S.: I love being young. I love being an underage. I love being single with a close one.

P.S.: My stupid-messy-but-sexy hair is awesome, but I am super overwhelmed to manage it. Help me, hair-dresser!

One wish: Keep him inside my save! Young love is definitely hurt for sure.
Monday, 16th August 2010 - 4.52pm

with love,

-scarf.lover.queen-

No comments:

Post a Comment